St. Declan’s Way 2023 will be organised by volunteer group, Knockmealdown Active, during March and April. Stage 3, from Goatenbridge to Lismore over the Knockmealdown Mountains, via Mount Melleray Abbey, will take place on Holy Saturday, April 8th.
- March 18th – Cashel to Cahir
- March 19th – Cahir to Goatenbridge
- April 8th (Holy Saturday) – Goatenbridge to Lismore – in association with Pilgrim Paths Week 2023.
- April 29th – Lismore to Aglish
- April 30th – Aglish to Ardmore
If you want full details of the 2023 event please visit the event page at http://www.stdeclansway.ie/st-declans-way-2023-all-five-stages.